May 13, 2020
PAC Golf Outing
The Golf Club of Dublin
PAC Golf Outing
In light of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic, the protocols/guidelines/recommendations from national, state
and local authorities, and our concern for our members and partners, LeadingAge Ohio has decided to postpone all
non-webinar events through the month of May.
All postponed events will be reviewed
and rescheduled for later dates.
LeadingAge Ohio will keep you posted as new plans unfold, and it is our sincere hope that you will be able to participate when these events are rescheduled.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do
not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
MONDAY, MAY 18, 2020
THE GOLF CLUB OF DUBLIN
5805 EITERMAN RD
DUBLIN, OH 43016
REGISTRATION BEGINS AT 9:00 AM
SHOTGUN START AT 10:00 AM
COMPLIMENTARY BEVERAGE TICKETS, LUNCH AT THE TURN, AND ENTRY FOR PRIZES
SKILLS GAMES INCLUDING: LONGEST DRIVE, CLOSEST TO THE PIN AND LONGEST PUTT
Single Golfer: $150.00
Silver Sponsor: $1,000.00* (Includes golf for 2)
Gold Sponsor: $1,500.00* (Includes a foursome)
How to Register
*Political Action Committees are prohibited by state law from accepting contributions from corporations. As a result, all contributions must come from individuals, partnerships, or LLCs, not corporations. Political Action Committee contributions are not tax deductible. All contributions are completely voluntary. You may refuse to contribute without reprisal. Any proposed contribution amounts are merely suggestions; you may choose to contribute more or less or not at all. LeadingAge Ohio PAC will not favor or disadvantage anyone by reason of the amount contributed or the decision not to contribute. All materials prepared and paid for by LeadingAge Ohio PAC.
Please reach out to Director of Strategic Communications Patrick Schwartz (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Director of Corporate Relations and Initiatives Corey Markham (email@example.com) for questions on the event and sponsorship options.
Thank You to Our Event Sponsors
Staying for the Leadership Summit on May 19?
Hotel Room Block Available
A room block has been secured for those planning to participate in the Leadership Summit on May 19. Cost is $90 + tax. Reservations by Group attendees must be received on or before Monday, April 20, 2020
Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Northwest
6170 Park Center Circle
Columbus, OH 43017
Telephone: (614) 798-8802
Individual Call-In reservations can be made by reserving online, go to www.druryhotels.com, then enter Group number of 2409393. Reservations may also be made by calling 1-800-325-0720 and refer to the Group number of 2409393.
Group room rates include the following for overnight guests:
- Complimentary Hot Breakfast - Start every day with make-your-own Belgian waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, oatmeal, biscuits and gravy, KELSO+BROS® coffee and more. Complimentary hot breakfast is served daily from 6:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. on weekdays and 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. on weekends.
- Complimentary Evening Drinks and Snacks* - Join us from 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. every evening to enjoy complimentary hot food and cold beverages at our 5:30 Kickback®. The Hotel features a rotating menu of hot food, beer, wine, mixed drinks and soft drinks.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Throughout the Hotel - Get the score, check social networks or email family members in the hotel!
- Complimentary Soft Drinks and Popcorn - Freshly-popped popcorn and a refreshing beverage are available each evening for a great nighttime snack!
- On-Site Facilities - Take advantage of the business center, fitness center or pool while away from home. Print boarding passes, finish a presentation or check e-mail in the Hotel’s business centers.
Individual reservations must be cancelled prior to 12:00 p.m. on the day before the reservation's confirmed date of arrival in order to avoid a non-refundable fee equal to one night’s room rate plus tax. Hotel requires a valid payment card and photo ID to be presented at check in. Check In Time: 3:00 p.m. Check Out Time: 11:00 a.m. Arrangements may be requested for baggage storage with the Hotel’s front desk staff.
Reservations by Group attendees must be received on or before Monday, April 20, 2020 (the “Cutoff Date”). After the Cutoff Date, Hotel will release the unreserved rooms for general sale. Reservations received after the Cutoff Date will be confirmed on a space-available basis at prevailing rates.