- Is the association's primary spokesperson
- Oversees staff and daily operations
- Promotes LeadingAge Ohio's position and public policy goals to elected officials; staff liaison to Advocacy Committee
- Responsible for implementing LeadingAge Ohio's strategic direction
- Works with LeadingAge Ohio Board of Directors
Director of Communications & Membership
- Manages public relations and the overall image of the Association and its members
- Edits and oversees association publications
- Responsible for Association communications and website
- Provider Membership staff liaison
- Staff liaison to Communications/PR, Awards and Membership committees
LeadingAge Ohio At-A-Glance
LeadingAge Ohio is a nonprofit trade association that represents approximately 400 long-term care organizations and hospices, as well as those providing ancillary health care and housing services, in more than 150 Ohio towns and cities. The continuum of care reflected by the member organizations serve an estimated 400,000 elderly Ohioans annually and employ more than 35,000 persons statewide.
Senior services providers include senior housing, both subsidized and market rate, adult day care, home- and community-based services, assisted living and skilled nursing. A majority of LeadingAge Ohio members, senior services providers and hospices, are mission-driven, values-based organizations that
provide many or all of these services.
LeadingAge Ohio is a member-driven organization, with leadership elected by peers from around the state. The leadership team is composed of the Board of Directors, including executive committee officers; and Public Policy Congress delegates, who represent LeadingAge Ohio at our national organization. Strategic committees and special interest groups comprised of members from around the state help to develop and oversee governing policies and programs.
Advancing solutions for exceptional care and successful living.
The leader in quality, innovation, and value.