2020 LeadingAge Ohio Leadership Academy
This seven-month leadership program, starting in late January 2020, is designed to supplement and enhance member efforts in developing strong, effective leaders in aging services.
LeadingAge Ohio is proud to have a dynamic group of leaders that comprise the Leadership Academy Design Team. Each Design Team member is an alum of either the LeadingAge or LeadingAge Ohio Leadership Academy.
To learn more about the LeadingAge Ohio Leadership Academy, access the informational brochure link below.
How to Apply
LeadingAge Ohio member employees interested in being part of the Leadership Academy Class of 2020 must submit the online application, resume and two letters of reference for consideration by the review committee. Please be certain to review the application guidelines, eligibility requirements and FAQ sections below.
Leadership Academy Application
Click the link below to access the online application.
What past LeadingAge Ohio Leadership Academy Fellows have said about their Leadership Academy Experience:
CONGRATULATIONS to the 2019 LeadingAge Ohio
Leadership Academy Fellows
Marjorie P. Lee Community, Episcopal Retirement Services
Ohio Living Westminster-Thurber
Kendal at Oberlin
Otterbein SeniorLife Lebanon
The Gardens of McGregor
Lutheran Home at Concord Reserve
Genacross Lutheran Services- Wolf Creek
United Church Homes
Episcopal Retirement Services
Shepherd of the Valley-Boardman
Education & Events
Annual Conference & Trade Show
Education and Special Projects Coordinator
- Assists with coordination of all professional education events, including planning, development, and implementation
- Assists with coordination of special projects and initiatives, including Leadership Academy, Employer of Choice and ltcGAIN
- Assists with all Continuing Education credentialing requirements and processes
Anne Shelley, MBA, BSN, RN
Director of Professional Development & HH/Hospice Regulatory Relations
- Reviews state and federal policies and regulations and provides technical and regulatory support to Home Health and Hospice members
- Works with state and federal agencies and regulatory bodies to develop policy and rules for the home health and hospice industry
- Provides education for hospice and palliative care providers related to regulatory and operational issues
- Responsible for overseeing all educational offerings provided by LeadingAge Ohio