September 27, 2012
Fundamentals of Hospice Management
Sequent; 4700 Lakehurst Court, Suite 200; Dublin, OH 43016
9:00 am – 4:30 pm
4700 Lakehurst Court
Dublin, OH 43016
Anne Shelley, VP, Professional Development
Midwest Care Alliance
Fee includes all materials, continental breakfast, lunch and CEs/Contact Hours.
Who Should Attend:
Managers, Supervisors, Financial and Billing Staff
**Online registration is required when paying by credit card.**
(Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express accepted).
To register online now please CLICK HERE!
To pay by check or money order, please download and print the advertisement by
Purpose: To provide health care professionals information on the fundamentals of hospice care.
- Interpret the CMS On-Line Manuals.
- Discuss the Ohio Hospice Licensure process.
- Describe the guidelines for both the Medicare and Medicaid hospice.
- Appropriately explain the hospice Conditions of Participation (CoPs).
- Describe current status of DNR and MOLST.
- Examine hospice program and quality Medicare integrity requirements.
- Recognize changes and billing processes for Medicare and Medicaid.
- Identify basic elements and recent changes in hospice cost reporting.
- Explain the three fundamentals of HIPAA.
Disclosure Statement: The planning committee and presenter have declared no conflict of interest. The presenter agreed to present information fairly and without bias.
Commercial Support: No commercial support was received for this educational event.
CE Statements: Midwest Center for Home, Hospice & Palliative Care Education (OH-248/4-1-15) is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Ohio Nurses Association (OBN-001-91), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
*Criteria for successful completion and receipt of 6.5 Contact/Clock hours: Attending the entire session. Will consider prorated contact hours in special circumstances.
< Back | Printer Friendly Page | Add to my Outlook® Calendar